What We Need From You:
- Type of Cinch: Roper (double layer that flares to a single layer), Straight (single layer), English, Cutter (straight double layer). Contact us if you need help choosing! A side shot photo of your horse with the saddle on, cinched up, is helpful as well.
- Length of Cinch: Please measure end-of-buckle to end-of-buckle on your current cinch. Our cinches will “give” to the length you need. Ex: if you order a 32″ cinch, it will come off our frame a little shorter than that, but will “give” to 32″ when you cinch it up. Click here for an infographic on measuring your current cinch.
- Hardware Type: Brass or Stainless Steel. Standard and upgrade options can be seen on the Color, Hardware & Leather Options page.
- Desired Body and Detail Colors: We are happy to send photo collages of how different colors will look together.
- Desired pattern/cinch design: We are happy to redo a design we have done already, or work with you to create a new and unique piece in your colors with an existing design!
- If you would like to match a blanket, add a branded keeper, etc, please state that in the comments section of the order form.
Custom Pricing Information
*Prices are determined by the amount of detail work, not the number of colors
- Straight cinches average $130-250
- Roper and cutter cinches average $150-220
- Breastcollars average $190-330
- English girths average $120-230
The price ranges above include standard stainless steel hardware (#1 or #2); click here to view all hardware options.
Shipping is additional. We can ship anywhere in the world. Shipping cost will be provided to you in your final custom quote.
Please review our shipping and return policy section for more information.
Please complete the Custom Order form below to begin the process and get your custom order on our books. In order to expedite the process, please provide as much information as possible within this form. Once we’ve had a chance to review the form, we will contact you to discuss pattern and color choice, and cost.